So here is the latest. My friend Christol came over and we cut all of the molding pieces last night. Tonight we are painting them and the plan is to hang them on Friday night.
Thank goodness for the molding lesson from Chris at Home Depot. I took pictures and it was very helpful to refer back to those pictures last night. The miter saw was really easy to use and I think (hope) the molding will look amazing!
I took tomorrow off and I'll be packing and trying to move some of the little items I have over to the house. On Saturday, I have a U-haul truck and we will get all of the big items in one trip.
The cabinets doors need one more coat of paint before I add the hardware, I am hoping to paint those tonight when we paint the molding. I used the same color for both, Oriental Silk.
All other painting is completed except for my two spare bedrooms. Those are just going to have to wait until next week.
I can't wait to post pictures of the transformation!! Look for new photos on Monday!
xoxo Jodi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment